Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nana Rocks - How you play is going on

nanagroup.jpg

Ever since I posted here it has been almost three weeks. I, not only / manga to anime, but read and see about taking a break from writing on a holiday and wanted. Course of the addiction I am, I totally can not stop myself from indulging is going. 

I have been reading is one thing which means the amount of Nana so I am going beyond 13 can not help, and in Japan, which is the latest chapter in volume 20 of the catch in the form of courses still in English Do buy it (it is addicting I) comes out. In retrospect, maybe one day I read all seven volumes should not be, but let me tell you - it was a great ride. When he's black eyeliner and a leather jacket, light a cigarette in the rain and the sad and strumming my guitar ... And because it never rains here and my leather jacket, I mean Sunday Was kept on by the mean rainfall for the same thing was all over the shirt. I have also never mind do not smoke, it is the thought that counts. 

In all seriousness, though, in fact, Nana's angst well what it is. It's like a negative word these days, perhaps because this YouTube video bloggers to read about the poem that conjures images of 15 years ago how to live it too late old man. Believe me, Nana, it's nothing. Better than a teenager in the way of TV dramas, all the characters' relationships, break - up and the feelings will be so incredibly dramatic. If your life is hanging in the balance. Yet, where these often become indistinguishable from the show about soap operas, Nana is always classy. 

Ahead of myself but I'm here could be. If you have not heard about it, Nana Paradise Kiss by Yazawa A writer is a shoujo manga. The two girls who Nana, a train ride to Tokyo to meet to be the name of revolves around. A Nana Komatsu, a girl in love with the fickle and to Tokyo to live with her boyfriend is moving to early fall. Another difficult Nana Osaki, a singer who wants to have her punk band Black Stones or less to with the big blast. Shared rooms and a house with a 707 ( "Nana" in the end to be both "" in Japanese) means seven. 

Nana and their rival band Trapnest blast and the two bands' music career and ambitions of the convoluted relationship between fast Nana is the story of the friendship. A less skilled writer in the hands of young people the story of big rock stars can easily become a cliche and unbelievable. Because Yazawa, complex three-dimensional characters makes it work here. That's really about them when it is, or could be, because they show the reader to take care of your weaknesses is not difficult. 

The first character that I have a lot of angst is mentioned. Well, there certainly is good at comedy as the best, but when the grandfather is tugging at the heart strings. When one of the Nanas of something is often the beginning or in the future will be sad at the end of the chapter narrates a signal as such. This is a bittersweet feeling for everything and a sense of transience, as if the characters lends very well be critical in a moment can break. In short, Nana beautifully and sometimes heartbreaking situations pretty pathetic people. And I can not do enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment