Monday, July 20, 2009

Five Samurai`s

Engine Sentai Go-onger with winding down quickly, once again the Super Sentai 33 franchisees. Installment entitled: samurai continue with Sentai Shinkenger Thank God. After all this time has been selected theme of samurai were waiting for. I think the claim will be based on the next Sentai Samurais, but no one really sad when this year have come by early years and have seen years of speculation. Ninjas and even twice in the Chinese martial arts did not how can we with such an iconic Japanese TOEI immersed in the number expected by Samurais.

Unfortuantely these five colorful wearing tight spandex warriors we know and love of heavy armored Samuaris not look like anything. Although I did not expect that the metal-Sentai Hero ish more than the giant helmet and heavy armor, with, I think that is seen as something more than a samurai was expected to be equipped. I still animal or other vehicle which both the subject sub-ongers would you go to the disgusting (or a combination) to TOEI not appreciate them. They instead, all 5 of 5 Rangers selected elements Wow how clever. And their associated elements rather than to have nothing to do with a general design to the peak of each element of the Kanji. Okay, I like it, but too bad it was bad.

Strange red, I'm sorry, but that the character of the fire does not look like anything. He got a mustache or something like he looks.

Green, wood character is disappointing for others, but most badly designed symmetrical look is just the opposite.

Blue, or water, well ok. Kanji for the water made it all but he is not symmetric. It is not dangerous but that does not look anything like Kanji.

Yellow, one of the better one, but it is true that this character does not look like anything was bothering me. Both the yellow and green is better, vizor uneveniess size of the depression it could be ruined.

Pink is the best. Good size, overall design and a cool visor should look how looks like. But, the sky is not part of the 5 elements, it is gold. I think that maybe the sixth Ranger Ranger King Ohranger But I like anything is going to bet will appear'm guessing something with added brush strokes.

Yes, I'm not crazy about the design. Compared to the Samurais in a karate team, they really look like. Yet this is a nice change, it will be, I think hatred is growing on me all the other design, like it. I though about this series is a good feeling. I always like red, blue, green, yellow and pink team, the match-up is classic Sentai. We do not from Deka Magi (the reason, the Blue was a woman) and show the greatness of the 2007 repeat Gekiranger hope that this can have.

Now, as this story about a whole lot of nothing. Comes in the form of, I just decade, will provide important information such as. Still in the early stages right now because the show does not air until the middle of Feburary. Go-onger Which means a 50-episode run is unprecedented! Great Kiva and better Geki, arrogant, and Den-O is not that many episodes. Until this happens again it is the former may be only 49, but still, a terrible form that should be abolished in Feburary'09 but not'08 as a show empted.

Because I go to the episode 1 and I plan to start again is not in this game, I quickly gave Sentai onger miss. So this one time since I so I really hope this series can deliever Sentai has been seen. And today we have confirmed artists:

IPB Image

No, also not hyped about the artists. But I will be a fair reserve of her acting skills and his decision as long as I'm watching this show how characters are very well.

For example, I want to see the show in the list are some things I will do with the decade was:

* Less relevant stories: It worried me the most, what is this show does not matter. The 40 episodes that through (which they cycle) each Ranger spotlight can write them just the idea that normal development of young children plus a meeting with the way to go through a Sentai series I want some is not. 4-5 episodes of it's fine, but on the basis that you can not build a chain. Gekiranger everything a little bit and was very good with. The latest episode, and every one of the rare shows that was just for the entire 22 minutes was a war.
* Light Comedy: Comedy is very difficult to. So if its campiness scene is going to count me out too well but I did not feel like it's comedy.
* Less Mechas: Go Gattai ruined for me too much onger. 20 to see a crap load of vehicles with mashed ... Yuck. Please do not do this Shinkenger!

You know, I really want to know this series is like for Gekiranger. Be entertaining and interesting, I for one year to see you, just want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment