Monday, April 6, 2009

Rozen Maiden


This is what I love about my break! I can watch as many shows as I want! Here's one I finished yesterday, Rozen Maiden. Cute little dolls (my personal fave: Hinaichigo >.<) who fight each other to become the Alice who will get to meet their creater whom they call father. The story first came out in manga format that just finished this year in June 2007 with a total of eight volumes and was then adapted for the anime in 2004. Anywho, the story in the anime is obviously different from the story in the manga since the manga concluded after the ending of both seasons of the anime. Overall a great series and worth the watch. I'm including a brief synopsis of some of my fave characters ^_^

Shinku: she's not as gentle as she looks but she's a lady who doesn't tolerateof her servants slip ups.She has a really deep and caring personality especially for her medium Jun. She often gives amazing advice that comes in really handy. Overall she's the doll that the other dolls look up to.





Hinaichigo: just like her name says she loves
any strawberrys in practically everything. Her sweet
and caring nature gives her the smile and adorable
personality that makes even her enemies fall for
cuteness. She's really naieve and easily cries when
provoked. Out of all the dolls she's the most innocent
and is taken advantage of because of that.


article taken from

http://fallingwiththerain.blogspot.com/2007/12/rozen-maiden.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment